Book Release Reading & Celebration at Open House Book for Susan Rich!




My good friend Susan Rich (on the left) is having a book launch of her THIRD book of poemsThe Alchemist's Kitchen at the most incredible place for poets and poetry, Open Books in Seattle, Washington (and just a few blocks from musician Dave Matthews' house and across the street from the Erotic Bakery).

If you're in the Seattle area, it's this Sunday, April 25th, 2010 at 3 p.m.

I have had this date on my calendar for so long and it's finally arrived! And reading Susan's blog it sounds as if she came up with something really wonderful to make her reading stand out.  I can't wait to see what she has up her sleeve.   You can read more about it here and maybe figure out what she's up to, I cannot wait to find out.

I will be the reading photographer as well as general support crew.  Please stop by and say hi and wish Susan the best with her new book as well as enjoy what I know will be a fantastic reading!

See you on Sunday!


The Alchemist's KitchenThe Alchemist's Kitchen

Comments