NaPoWriMo # 26

Stayed up late playing board games last night (Taboo & Cranium), eating Mediterranean food and drinking red wine and well, today's poem shows my tiredness.

Probably my worst poem yet, but it's done! Sorry to have to share this one, but I promised to post them all (silly promises.)

3 more remaining!


For today's prompt, I want you to write a poem involving miscommunication. It can be miscommunication between two people or misinterpretation of some sort. I will leave it up to you guys to deal with it however you want.


Hold Me Closer, Tony Danza


My

*

Comments

  1. I'm not going to judge the worthiness of the poem, but it did make me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this poem. Plus it has a bee in it.
    xor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone! I was feeling a little desperate. No one better to steal from than Elton John.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.